May 30, 2011

Frigits Original

Frigits Original
* 7 unique moveable pieces, 4 blue/green rails and 1 bucket
* Includes 12 marbles, blue/green ferris wheel and a catch box
* For ages 7 and up
Frigits building set lets you design a fun slide for marbles to travel down any way you can imagine. Made of plastic with magnetic backing, it attaches to any steel refrigerator or other steel surfaces. Includes two 8" rails, two 6" rails, 1 spinning bucket, 1 ferris wheel, 1 catch box and 12 marbles. Ages 7 and up.

Frigits Original Reviews :
My kids got this Marble Runs  for Christmas, and it's been a huge hit - with the kids, with my husband, and with visitors of all ages. Even a young child can create a fun simple maze, and older kids (even the adult kids ;-) can make incredible twists and turns. The pieces seem to be sturdy, as they've been dropped on our floor many times with no breaks. Works with any marbles, which is nice when the original marbles roll under the stove or get batted away by the cats. It teaches about gravity, planning and executing, making contingency plans, refining... and it's incredibly fun. Highly recommended.


Review :
I bought a set for my 6 years old son for the X'mas. He loves the set, and even want to get one for his best friend's birthday! His older cousins also enjoy the set and play with it when they are visiting. Even my 3 years old daughter turn out playing with her big brother to figure out different configurations.
As long as you have a room on your fridge or a magnetic surface, it's always there, and the best thing is it is off the ground! (although you do have to look for the marbles on the floor...)
I end up buy few more set as birthday gift!


Reviews :
I got this Marble Runs toy for my boys (ages 10 and 14) for Christmas when they were 4 and 8 years old. Over the years, I've put it up on the fridge many times. I recently redecorated my kitchen, so it's been put away for almost a year. I brought it out last week, and it's like it was a new toy again! Everyone that comes through our kitchen plays with it - young and old alike. So here I go again, ordering another for a nephew's birthday present...


I have two sets of Frigits in my elementary classroom. Occasionally I have to put it away because the students fight over who gets to play with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment