May 31, 2011

Galt Super Marble Run


Galt Super Marble Run
* Quality controlled to meet the highest standard
* Galt products are rigorously tested against toy safety regulations
* Comprises 9 chutes, 9 curves, 24 tubes, 6 bases, snake pass rotary drop paddle wheel roundabout
* 8 marbles children can create small simple marble runs or more complex structures with the colorful slot-together
* The marbles will disappear inside the columns
* Many hours of fun building a variety of challenging and fascinating alternatives


Set includes 48 plastic pieces to construct in either simple or complex structures for marble to roll along. For ages 4-8 years old.


Galt Super Marble Run Reviews :
This was purchased as a birthday gift for my 3 year old grandson. It is a huge hit! He initially needed help for the consrtuction,but has learned how to build a structure himself. Good lessons in cause and effect,planning and physics are learned when building.
The delight in this toy has not lessened - the thrill of the noise and the Marble Runs Toys brings smiles to him and his younger sister - and his dad!
I am a bit concerned about the longevity of the pieces.The "necks" on the pieces that hold them together may prove to be the weak link. But the hours spent running the marbles will ,hopefully, be many
One issue - the Marble Run seem to be smaller than some available on the market. We had some marbles that were too large to run the race!
Great toy!


Reviews :
My kids (ages 3 & 5) got one of these sets as a gift. They didn't seem to have enough pieces to make the Marble Runs Toys as big as they wanted, so we purchased two more sets as add-ons. They will play with them for hours! Great educational toy promoting creativing and problem solving skills.


This marble toy has been my son's favorite (he's almost 3) toy for over a year (adult supervision is required for children under 3 since the marbles could be a choking hazard). It is a simple design, well made pieces that easily fit together to make many different structures with lots of fun for all ages. We got ours on sale for under $20, but if I couldn't find it on sale, I would definitely consider this toy a worthwhile purchase. It has saved us on many rainy days when my son wanted to play "ball" outside - he barely remembers it's dreary outside once we pull out the Marble Run! It also works well for speech therapy drills - they have one just like it at his speech therapist's office.


Reviews :
I chose this toy for our grand children first of all. I set it up with ease following simple direction enclosed. It took me very little time to complete the set and I finally was able to play with it... myself. Well I am a poor grandpa because I was so enthralled with the action that I left it set up in my den and bought another for the grand kids to take home. It is very durable, should be set on a sturdy surface, no carpet. The simple snap together sections worked well. The only drawback is the "not so perfect fit we of the straight pieces to the curved but that is of little consequence when we all enjoy the hours of wonderful fun together as a family. I highly recommend this and the other Galt Marble Runs to all.



No comments:

Post a Comment